Major Points against evolution and supporting Creation: - Great information for debating the subject!
1. Evolution violates the 2nd law of thermodynamics. The law tells us that anything that's organized, tends with time, to become disorganized. Any physical system left with itself will decay, or lose energy and organization within the system. This law is obvious if you have every watched an ice cube or anything else in the world! To refute this law, you have to be a liar or completely ignorant of science. Nothing gets better with time. Especially millions of years. Therefore, Evolution has never been observed and Evolution is only a theory; it hasn't been proved
2. Charles Darwin actually represented the fossil evidence as being a hostile witness to his theory, as documented in his famous book The Origin of Species. He claimed that the abrupt appearance of life and lack of transitional forms was the most serious objection to his theory. There are no transitional fossils that have been proved real for sure.
3. The fossil record of life forms does not support evolution. The animals now fossilized were as complex back then as they are today. They seem to have appeared abruptly. The fossil record is consistent with creation according to separate kinds. "Hopeful monster" theories are without foundation and fallacious.
4. How could life come from non-life?
5. Making life to came from life-less material defies ALL logical sense.
Living matter does not and could not have been spontaneously generated from non-living matter. The laws of biochemistry, probability and statistics, and basic information theory are against it. It has never been demonstrated in the laboratory
If just like dropping a 150743240838100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (15+54 zeros) piece puzzle on the floor and expecting it to fall together. If something did not match, it would be the end.
Effects caused by random genetic mutations are almost always bad. Once in a while they produce some interesting benign abnormalities. But no one has ever shown them to be beneficial
No one would suppose that something as complex and sophisticated as a computer happened together by chance or by natural processes. This idea would be considered an absurd proposition. So it is with life forms on earth.
Life on earth is far more complex than computer equipment. In fact, the collective know-how of the greatest minds in all of human history have failed to produce a machine of the sophistication and success of even the simplest replicating life forms. The inherent design in the life forms on earth and the coded information contained therein must be attributed to a designer of vastly superior intelligence and ability than man.
let us suppose that in a hypothetical primordial atmosphere, ammonia, water, methane and energy can combine to form amino acids. Each hemoglobin molecule is made up of two twisted chains of 574 amino acids each linked together in a specific order. There are thousands of different types of amino acids Each human has over 60 octillion (60,000,000,000,000,000,000) hemoglobin molecules.
60 000 000 000 000 000 000^574^20
If we happened to choose the wrong DNA or RNA, it would be like changing the Code of a complex computer program. It most cases it would cause a program to crash, but you would never find that it made the program better or more complex in any way. The same happens with Genetic mutations.
In the long run, the opposite of evolution should be expected to occur as the total pool of highly coded genetic information is gradually corrupted. Complete extinction of all life forms is the ultimate end, as the pool of genetic information finally deteriorates into random data that is no longer useful to fulfill any purpose whatsoever.
When DNA changes it causes deformations, never anything good. The next generation it fixes itself. How could DNA change and fix itself??
Chance is equated with randomness, and randomness is equated with disorder and chaos.
6. Written testimony from the Creator includes things like the following (paraphrased): "I am the only God who ever existed or ever will. There is no other god besides me." (see Isa 43:10); "I created the universe by myself. There was no one else with me when I did it." (see Isa 44:24); "God created the heavens and the earth in six days"; "God created each animal after its own kind." "God created the first man Adam from the dust of the ground, and the first woman Eve from the first man's rib" (see Gen 1-2).
This is also amazing because all the very large amount of elements are in dust. The Bible is such an amazingly accurate book that it would be impossible for any person to write it. It was written by GOD.
The Bible tells us where we came from, where we are, and where we're going. Without the bible, we don't know any of this information.
7. Genetics disproves evolution. Animals vary based on coded genetic information that is already there. This is the principle of micro-evolution, has been verified by the scientific method.
8. Current methods for dating rocks and organic material using radioisotopes involve many assumptions about initial conditions and the environment that are not known. The dating results are inconsistent. Objects known to be young have been dated using these methods with erroneous results. These dating methods therefore cannot be considered reliable. And even if they were reliable, age does not in principle imply ancestry.
9. The existence of polystratic fossils (fossil life forms that are found buried vertically through several layers of strata, such as trees and long cone-shaped mollusks) also disproves the evolution story, since this would require that the organic remains of such life forms remain intact and unfossilized for millions of years in place above the ground, awaiting the deposition of successive layers of strata.
10. Inconsistency of Dating: -why was a fresh seal skin dated at 1300 years? -Why was a living mollusk dated at 2300 years? -How does an antler end up 5340, 9310, and 10,320 years old at the same time? -How does a piece of bark end up both 1168 and 2200 years old? -How does a mastodon die from the outside in over a 750 year period of time, 7820 years after it was born? -How does the "prehistoric" village of Jarmo in northern Iraq end up archaeologically occupied for 500 years and radioisotopically occupied for 6000 years?
11. Carbon-14 in the atmosphere.
12. Where could birds have come from?
13. Where did the "Big Bang" come from?
Answer these questions for me.
14.Astronomers have observed that the life of a short-term comet is on the order of 1,500 to 10,000 years. There are an abundance of short-term comets. Why aren't they all gone by now?
15. Why is still a volcanic mountain on Jupiter?
16. Why are volcanoes spewing juvenile water?
17. Why is Helium still rising in the atmosphere?
18. Why doesn't the ocean have a complete mix of substances washed into it?
19. If humans lived 1 000 000 years ago, and the growth rate was one quarter of the average since several hundred years, there would be 10000000000000.......... ( 10 with 2100 zeros ) people on the earth. If they died young, why can't we find any bones of them???
20. The sun should have 200x more angular momentum than all the planets combined. The planets have 50x more angular momentum than the sun! Why is that?
***26. The sun acts as a giant vacuum sweeping up about 100 000 tons of inflow a day. ??
21. The earth's decaying magnetic field proves that 10 000 years ago, the earth would have been a star completely incapable of supporting any life.
22. The complexity not only of the cell and bacteria, but of each creature in the entire world.
23. The various nucleotides essential for building RNA and DNA molecules require radically different environmental conditions for their assembly. Cytosine and Uracil need near boiling temperatures, while adenine and guanine need freezing water temperatures. Thus it is impossible that under natural conditions all four building blocks would come together under adequate concentrations on the same site.
24. Spiral galaxies prove the world is young, over the course of billions of years they would loose their spiral shape. Since they retain this shape, they can only be thousands of years old.
25. No record of civilization goes back past 5000 years. Civilization like everything else appears suddenly on the historical record.
26. Evolution is dead with the advance in DNA technology. Dozens of experiments have proven that just a .00000003% change in just one of the proteins always proves fatal. If something tried to change into something else, it would be deadly and impossible. The simplest chemical step for the origin of life, the gathering of amino acids that are all left handed and right handed, cannot be achieved under inorganic conditions. Cells arising in primordial soup or on a mineral sub-strate would leave behind some inorganic kerogen tars marked by certain Carbon-13 to Carbon-14 ratio. No such kerogen it found anywhere on the geological column.
27. Apes and humans have an enormous different amount of chromosomes.
28. Human fossils have been found lower in geographic tables than dinosaurs 28 times so far.
29. The influx of element into the ocean give no sign that the world is billions of years old.
30. The Biogenic law states 2 provable concepts. (A) Life can only come from life (B) Like kinds always give rise to like kinds. In all years of observing nature, no one has seen this law broken or violated.
31. Comparative anatomy cannot prove that a certain animal evolved from another. The problem with this is that these differences in the DNA strand are in different parts.
32. Fossil horse series still has many problems with it. It describes Micro-Evolution perfectly, not evolution from one species to another because they are staying the same species.
33. We can prove God exists, evolution can not prove he doesn't Everything needs a designer. But if God designed the world, who designed God, the truth is, has always been there and will always be.
34. We have absolutely no proof of life on other planets than our own. It was a huge disappointment to evolutionists when they discovered that there was no life on Mars. They even sent extra space vessels to confirm their observation.
35. The reason why people lived so long and where the water came from for the flood is because back then, there was a global climate. The presence of a vapor canopy over the earth, similar to that found on Venus and Saturn's moon Titan, would have created an incredible greenhouse effect on the earth, making the climate tropical all over the globe. When Noah's flood came, massive amounts of water poured from the sky, and the whole worlds climate changed.
36. A list of "ape-men" proved false:
Some of the ape-men stories are hilarious
Homo erectus / Africa A juvenile skull was discovered in East Africa in 1924 by Raymond Dart. Dart projected that an adult would stand 4 feet tall and have the brain size of a gorilla. An adult was discovered in 1936 by Robert Broom. Discoveries of various bone fragments and skeletal parts continued by several others. "Lucy" was a skeleton about 40% complete. The work of Mary and Louis Leakey, and later their son Richard, gained considerable publicity through the help of the National Geographic Society. They found tools in the vicinity of the bones, and assumed that Australopithicus used them. They found human footprints and assumed that they were not human. Extensive analysis of the Australopithicene bone structure has called into question whether the animals ever walked upright. They were long-armed, and short-legged, and were probably knuckle-walkers, more closely resembling an orangutan. These animals are no longer considered by most anthropologists to be man's ancestor, but rather are classified as apes
Homo erectus / Java Man (Pithecanthropus erectus)
A Dutch physician by the name of Dubois found a skullcap (1891), a femur and two teeth (1892), and a third tooth (1898) near Trinil, Java. The leg bone appeared human, while the skull resembled that of an ape. These fossils were found 45 feet apart at a level in the rock which also contained two human skulls, which Dubois concealed for 30 years (until 1922). Dubois announced at the end of his life that the fossils did not belong to an ape-man, but that in fact the skull belonged to a giant gibbon. Further study by anthropologists ascribed the first two teeth to an orang and the third tooth to a human
Homo erectus / Peking Man (Sinanthropus pekinensis) Neanderthal Man (Homo sapiens neanderthalensis)
A modern man who was living in a cave suffered from rickets, a disease caused by Vitamin-D deficiency and resulting in bone deformities that would account for their awkward appearance. The brain capacity of Neanderthals are found to be on the average larger than the average size of modern man. It is today generally admitted that Neanderthal man was fully human
Nebraska Man (Hesperopithecus faux pas)
A field geologist by the name of Harold Cook sent Henry Fairfield Osborn, the director of the American Museum of Natural History, a tooth. Osborn sent the tooth to be analyzed by specialists, and the consensus was that the tooth more closely resembled the human tooth than of any known ape, and concluded that this was the first evidence of an anthropoid ape in the western hemisphere. A book was published claiming that this species, Nebraska Man, was halfway between Java Man and Neanderthal Man. A field expedition was launched to find more remains of the creature. It was found that Hesperopithecus was in fact a wild pig
Piltdown Man (Eanthropus dawsoni)
Kenneth Oakley did chemical tests on the bone fragments and demonstrated that the skull and the jaw didn't belong together, and that neither belonged to the animal bones. The material had been chemically treated with iron salts to make it look old, and the teeth had been filed down to make them look worn. How could scientists be fooled for 40 years? Ramapithecus
In 1983, a skull fragment was found. A year later, it was determined that the fragment came from a four-month old donkey. "Flipperpithecus"
Mistook a dolphin's rib for the shoulder bone of a hominid
37. The reason why that perhaps we can see stars so far away is that they have recently discovered that the speed of light is slowing down.
The total volume of the Ark was approximately 1,400,000 cubic feet (437.5 x 72.92 x 43.75). This is equal, in volume capacity, of about 522 railroad cars. Since approximately 240 sheep can be transported in one railroad stock car, over 125,000 sheep could have been carried in the Ark.
38. This not only provides a defense for "creation," but also explains why "creationists" are always appealing to the Creator (God) and testimony that comes from Him (the Bible). Because if you really want to know about how something was designed, it's best to first consult the person who designed it. (God)